Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle with Cover
With natural rubber from sustainable forestry
- Alternative to synthetically produced petroleum products
- Washable cover made of 100% cotton (kbA)
- Tested quality according to BS 1970:2012
- Combined product: hot water bottle cover: GOTS certified
- Rubber from certified sustainable forestry
- Manufactured in an environmentally and socially responsible manner
- Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle, small: Ideal size for babies and toddlers
- Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle, large: Ideal size for children and adults
Our classic Natural Rubber Hot-Water Bottle is manufactured according to the high quality standard BS 1970:2012. The high quality cover made of cotton (organic) provides a soft, pleasant feeling during use. Our cover is GOTS certified and the natural rubber used to make the hot water bottle comes from certified sustainable forestry.
The Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle is filled with warm water
and provides the human body with warmth. The hot water bottle
can be used for applying heat when feeling generally cold.
- Take the hot water bottle out of the cover, if applicable, before use and check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use. Next, put the hot water bottle back in a cover before filling.
- Never use boiling water when filling the hot water bottle (max. 9 – 50 °C).
- The formation of steam can cause an overfilled hot
water bottle to swell and, in the worst case, burst. Make
sure you only fill the bottle until it is two thirds full.
- Hold the hot water bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Do not fill using water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle. Instead we recommend that you heat the water in a pan or kettle, but do not allow it to boil. Wherever possible do not use very hard water or water with high copper levels.
- Expel air from the hot water bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage from the hot water bottle. Fingertight should be adequate. Ensure that you do not overtighten the stopper. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty and the bottle is sealed by turning it upside down over a sink and squeezing it gently.
Material & Care Advice
Hot water bottle with natural rubber
Cover (for product 644-00/645-00): 100 % cotton (from controlled organic cultivation)
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, general purpose cleaners, or
other cleaning agents! Simply wipe the hot water bottle with a damp cloth.
- When not in use, drain the hot water bottle completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry, dark place – preferably with the opening pointing downwards – and protect it from direct sunlight.
- Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
The cover included with product 644-00/645-00 can be removed and is machine-washable at 30 °C.
- Recommendation: Wash the cover at a low spin. Place in a
laundry bag for a particularly gentle wash.
- Please be aware of the care symbols on the cover!
Information about Shelf Life and Disposal
- It is recommended to replace the hot water bottle with a new one after a maximum of two years, if used normally. If there are any wear, tears, fragility or other damages present, do not use the hot water bottle again in any circumstances.
- The hot water bottle can be disposed of in household
waste and be recycled thermally without a problem.
- Please separate and sort the individual packaging components and put them in the correct recycling systems.
- Please be aware of regional disposal guidelines.
Interessantes & Neuigkeiten:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.