Our muslin cloths provide indispensable help in all sorts of situations – whether as a burping cloth, underlay or a small summer blanket. The muslin cloths are made in Europe. We recommend that the muslin cloths are washed before being used for the first time, to make sure that they are wonderfully soft. Please observe the care symbols on the product. The muslin cloths may shrink when washed and dried. The product can be disposed of along with household waste.
- The wipes are used for personal hygiene and cleaning.
- They are versatile and can be used as a spit cloth, underlay, summer duvet or flannel.
- We recommend washing the cloths before first use (see care instructions).
- The cloths are then nice and soft and cleaned of any possible soiling from transport or storage and ready for use.
Material and care advice
Material: 100 % cotton
- We recommend washing the gauze nappies before the first use to make them nice and soft.
- Please note the care symbols on the product.
- The gauze nappies may shrink a little during washing and drying, especially at high temperatures.
- The product can be disposed of in household waste.