Organic animal toy
For biting and playing made of natural rubber
- Toy and mate in one
- Promotes the baby’s fine motor skills and sense of touch
- Soft and easy to grip
- Without BPA and phthalates
- Material: natural rubber
- Designs: ladybug, butterfly, snail
The organic toy animal is used for babies to assist their theething process. Due to its textured surface and soft structure, it gently massages the baby’s gums when the baby is chewing on it. The toy animal is not suitable for any other application.
- Simply hand the toy animal to your child play with.
- It’s child-friendly shape makes it easy for the baby to grip and chew the toy.
Material and care advice
Material: natural rubber
- Clean the toy with warm water before using it for the first time and then at regular intervals and store it in a dry and hygienic place.
- Please do not boil the toy animal.
- Not suitable for being heated up in a microwave or for being steam-sterilised.
- The toy animal is not dishwasher safe.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents to clean the toy animal.
- The natural rubber smell will disappear with the time and is completely harmless.
Storage and disposal instructions:
- Do not expose the toy animal to direct sunlight or heat as this may damage the product.
- The toy animal can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without any problems.