Made from natural rubber
- Orthodontically-shaped teat
- Free from BPA, phthalates and silicone
- Material: Natural rubber
- Size 1 (0-6m), Size 2 (6-18m), Size 3 (18m+)
- Complies with DIN EN 1400
The soother is made from natural rubber in a way which is environmentally friendly and sustainable. The soft, straight shield in the shape of a heart rests beneath your baby’s nose and allows for free lip and mouth movement. The ventilation holes in a heart shape prevent the child from sucking too tight and allow for better air circulation, which means that skin rashes may be avoided. The dummy is available in three different sizes. We recommend size 1 for babies from 0 to 6 months, size 2 for babies from 6 to 18 months and size 3 for toddlers over 18 months. Made from natural rubber latex. The product complies with the EN 1400 safety standard.
- GRÜNSPECHT‘s organic soother is available in three sizes: size 1 is suitable for babies from 0 to 6 months, size 2 for babies/toddlers from 6 to 18 months and size 3 for toddlers from 18 months.
- The natural rubber soother is environmentally friendly and sustainable. It is moulded from a single piece of fl exible, soft natural rubber. Natural rubber is particularly tear and bite resistant. The soft shield allows for free lip and mouth movement, and provides a cut-out for baby’s nose. The teat is orthodontic shaped.
- The ventilation holes prevent excess suction and allow for better air circulation so that skin rashes can be prevented. Please clean the soother before fi rst use according to our cleaning and care instructions.
- The size 1 soother can be used from birth. However, we advise you to only use the soother once breastfeeding has been established to avoid potential nipple confusion.
- The prolonged use of dummies may cause damage to the teeth and/or jawbone. We therefore recommend the use of a soother up to 36 months of age only.
Material and care advice
Material: Natural rubber
Before first use and for regular cleaning:
- Boil the soother in water for 5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly under running hot water.
- Leave it to cool and squeeze out any water that is trapped in the soother. This will ensure optimum hygiene.
- Ensure that there is enough water in the pan when boiling to prevent damage to the material.
Before each use:
- Rinse the soother thoroughly under running hot water.
- Do not use any abrasive detergents to clean the soother.
- Not suitable for use in a microwave and not dishwasher safe.
- This is a natural product. The soother may discolour from boiling or over time – this does not affect the quality of the product and is a natural process. The natural rubber smell will disappear with time and is completely harmless.
Manufacture: The organic dummy is made from natural rubber from the Hevea tree. The rubber tree lives for 25-30 years. After that it is used to make wooden furniture, for example.
Use: The organic dummy made from natural rubber is an environmentally-friendly alternative to synthetic oil-based products.
Shelf life: Protective packaging guarantees that the organic dummy will arrive at your home in perfect condition.
Disposal: The organic dummy can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without any problems. Please separate the individual packaging components and dispose of them in the relevant recycling system. Please be aware of local disposal guidelines.