Organic eye pillow
With linseed filling to relax tired eyes
- Relaxes the eye area by cooling effect and gives well-being
- Size: approx. 20 x 8 cm
- Filling: linseed (organic)
- Fabric: 100 % cotton (organic)
- Made in Germany
- Made in workshops for people with disabilities
Our organic eye pillows contain a natural filling – linseed. The organic eye pillow is meant only for external use. The organic eye pillow is particularly suitable for irritated and swollen eyes as well as head tensions. Use the organic eye pillow for the relaxation and calming of tired and strained eyes such as result from intensive work on the computer, long car journeys or after dancing the night away.
Place the organic eye pillow in a polybag in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. Adopt a comfortable position and place the pillow (without the polybag) on your eyes. Due to the smooth surface of the linseed, the pillow adapts perfectly to the shape of your face. Already 5-10 minutes later your eyes will feel as refreshed as after several hours of sleep. The linseed filling has a cooling effect and refreshes and soothes tired and irritated eyes.
Material and care advice
Fabric: 100 % cotton (controlled organic cultivation)
Filling: Linseed (controlled organic cultivation)
- Please observe the care symbols on the product.
- When lightly soiled, the organic eye pillow can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Leave to dry thoroughly afterwards!
- After use, the organic eye cushion must be packed dry in order to avoid the formation of mould.
- Please store the product in a dry place and do not wash!
- Any longer exposure to moisture, such as can occur through sweat in persons confined to bed, is to be avoided.
- The cushions should not be used on a long-term basis.
- Air the cushion regularly.
- If possible, don’t shake the product up in enclosed spaces or in the presence of potential high-risk groups.
- The product can be disposed of with the household waste.
Manufacturing: For our organic eye pillows we pay attention to carefully selected cotton and flax seeds from controlled organic cultivation. They are gently handmade in workshops for people with disabilities.
Usage: Place the organic eye pillow in a polybag in the refrigerator for min. 15 minutes. Take a comfortable position and place the pillow (without polybag) on your eyes. After only 5-10 minutes your eyes will be as refreshed as after several hours of sleep.
Durability: Protective packaging guarantees that the organic eye pillow will arrive at your home undamaged. We recommend that Bio- Eye Pillow be replaced with a new Bio- Eye Pillow after a maximum use of 4 years under normal use.
Disposal: The bio-eye pillow can be disposed of in the residual waste and thermally recycled without any problems. We recommend disposing of the polybag in the yellow bag and the paper insert in the paper waste.