This item is no longer on sale as of 11/21/2022.
Organic Iris Root with Cotton Cord
The natural teether
- Traditional home remedy from controlled biologcal cultivation
- Supports the child naturally during the teething process
- Becomes soft and elastic through saliva
- Cotton cord from 100 % cotton (organic)
The iris root, taken from the iris pallida or germanica, is a traditional teething remedy recommended by midwives and mothers. Babies can find teething very unpleasant. The gums often become red, swollen and very sensitive. During this time, babies should be encouraged to bite often and with force. Saliva makes the iris root soft and elastic, helping it support the teeth as they break through. The iris root should be tied to your child’s wrist using the cotton cord.
- Fix the cotton cord of the violet root to your baby’s wrist (just attach it, do not tighten) or use a dummy chain clip to fix it at the baby’s clothes. In this way the violet root cannot drop to the floor and become soiled.
- Let the baby hold the violet root or hold the root yourself, while your baby is chewing on it.
- We do not recommend using iris root for longer than 10 minutes at a time.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, please exchange the iris root after one to two months of use.
Material and care advice
Material: 100 % iris root (organic)
Cord: 100 % cotton (organic)
- The iris root should be immersed in boiling water for about 30 seconds and left to air dry before using for the first time or if it gets dirty.
- After use, the root should be dried at room temperature and checked for any part of it being brittle.
Manufacture: We make sure that our organic iris roots are carefully selected from controlled organic farms. 100% end-product testing in house guarantees high quality.
Use: The organic iris root supports your child during the uncomfortable teething process. Strong biting makes the root soft and elastic. The massage helps make the pressure of the teeth more bearable as they break through the gum.
Shelf life: Protective packaging guarantees that the organic iris root will arrive at your home in perfect condition. If slightly soiled, we recommend cleaning by holding the organic iris root in boiling water for approx. 30 seconds.
Disposal: The organic iris root can be disposed of with organic waste. Dispose of and recycle the individual parts of the packaging according to their type. Please pay attention to the regional disposal guidelines.