The organic neck pillow can be used for pleasant heat applications for pain and tension in the shoulder and neck area. The fine Rape seeds are an ideal source of warmth because they retain heat for a long time and release it slowly. The fine seeds softly curve around the individual body shape. The pillow can be easily warmed in the microwave or in the oven.
Areas of Application:
The Organic Neck Pillow is suitable as a warmer exclusively for the following areas of application:
- Muscle pains/stiffness
- Muscle/neck tensions
- Generally warming cold areas of the body
Usage and Heating Instructions
Before heating the pillow, check for any unusual odors, mould stains or burn marks. The following options are available to heat the pillow:
- Warm in a non-preheated oven at a max. temperature of 110 °C for max. 5 minutes
- Warm in the microwave at max. 300 watt for max. 2 minutes (Follow the instructions of the microwave manufacturer!). If you don’t think the product feels warm enough, extend the heating time in 15 second intervals at the specified wattage, under personal supervision, up to a maximum temperature of 48 °C.
- Place on a lukewarm radiator or tiled stove for a longer period of time
Immediately after heating the pillow, distribute the heat evenly by shaking it! When heated for the first few times, you may find that there is slight moisture on the surface, but this will disappear after repeated use.
Material an care advice
Fabric: 100% cotton (controlled organic cultivation)
Filling: Rape seeds (controlled organic cultivation)
- Do not wash the Organic Neck Pillow in order to prevent the formation of rot/mould!
- Store the product in a dry place!
- Protect from moisture
Information about Shelf Life and Disposal
We recommend replacing the Organic Neck Pillow after a maximum of 4 years, if used normally. The product can be disposed of in household waste and recycled thermally without any problems. Please separate the individual packaging components and dispose of them in the relevant recycling system. Please be aware of regional disposal guidelines.