Organic Teething Ring
Made of natural rubber
- Structured surface for gum massage
- Soft and easy to grip
- Free from toxins, silicone and chemical softeners
- Promotes motor skills and tactile sense of the baby
- From 100 % natural rubber
- Designs: fish, elephant, dinosaur and turtle
Our Organic Teething Rings are the ideal friend for your baby when teething. The Organic Teething Rings made from 100 % natural rubber are environmentally friendly and sustainable. Natural rubber is sourced from the Hevea tree, which generally grows in South-East Asia. The teething rings designs are perfect to reach the incisors, canines and molars. They are very flexible and soft. Their light weight and child-friendly shape make the organic teething rings very easy for little hands to hold. The Organic Teething Rings made from natural rubber are free from toxins, silicone and chemical softeners.
Areas of application
The Organic Teething Ring assists teething babies. It supports the natural teething process of your baby. It offers the baby many ways of chewing on it. The teething ring is not suitable for any other use.
Material & Cleaning
Material: 100 % natural rubber
- Clean the teething ring with warm water before every use and store it in a dry and hygienic place.
- If it is extremely dirty, the teething ring can be immersed in boiling water for approx. 30 seconds and then air dried.
- Please only clean the teething ring in boiling water in exceptional cases as if it is cleaned this way too often, then it can reduce the service life of the product.
- Not suitable for being heated up in a microwave or for being steam-sterilised.
- The teething ring is not dishwasher-safe.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or washing up liquid to clean the teething ring.
Manufacture: The Organic Teething Ring is made from 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree. The rubber tree lives for 25 to 30 years before it is made into things like wooden furniture, and new trees are planted in its place.
Use: The Organic Teething Ring made from natural rubber is an environmentally friendly alternative to synthetic oil-based products.
Shelf life: Protective packaging guarantees that the Organic Teething Ring will arrive at your home in perfect condition. Be careful not to expose your Organic Teething Ring to direct heat or sunlight to ensure that it can be enjoyed for as long as possible. The ring may become darker in time.
Disposal: The Organic Teething Ring can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without a problem. Dispose of and recycle the individual parts of the packaging according to their type. Please pay attention to the regional disposal guidelines.