Organic Waterproof Mattress Protector
Soft, waterproof bed protection
- Double-sided cotton fabric with polyurethane core
- Water- and urine-proof
- Mite- and mitefaece tight
- Boil-proof and suitable for the dryer
- Fabric: 100 % cotton (organic)
- Moisture barrier: polyurethane
- Size: 50 x 70 cm, 70 x 100 cm, 70 x 140 cm
Our organic waterproof mattress protector keeps your mattress dry. Thanks to the double-sided 100 % cotton from controlled organic farming, the matress protector is absorbent and wonderfully soft. The waterproof moisture barrier layer stops water and urine, etc. getting through. The durable matress protector is anti-mite and mite droppings, heat resistant up to 95 °C, and can be dry cleaned. It is suitable for use as a cover for the changing table and also works well as an underlay for baby massage or at parent and baby groups. It also offers protection for stress incontinence.
- The waterproof bed lining protects your mattress and upholstery from becoming wet.
- It is also suitable to be used for a baby massage or as a mat for PEKIP activities, and is perfect as a changing mat when travelling.
Material and care advice
Material: 100 % cotton (organic)
Moisture barrier layer: polyurethane
- A high standard quality and the durable material guarantee a long lifespan, provided it is treated appropriately.
- The bed lining is machine washable at temperatures up to 95°C, suitable for tumble dryers, and dry cleaning.
Manufacture: We make sure that the cotton for our organic waterproof mattress protector is carefully selected from controlled organic farms.
Use: The organic waterproof matrress protector contains a biodegradable moisture barrier layer which remains functional for up to 100 washes. The soft muslin on both sides is absorbent and kind to skin.
Shelf life: Protective packaging guarantees that the organic waterproof mattress protector will arrive at your home in perfect condition. If it gets dirty, wash it according to the care instructions.
Disposal: The organic waterproof mattress protector can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without a problem. Dispose of and recycle the individual parts of the packaging according to their type. Please pay attention to the regional disposal guidelines.