Wooden Dummy Chain with Silicone Ring
For keeping hold of baby’s accessories
- Ideal for dummies with and without clips
- Wooden chain: 100 % wood
- Clip: wood and stainless steel
- Length: approx. 19 cm
- Complies with DIN EN 12586:2007 + A1:2011
Our practical wooden dummy chains are available in three different designs; with brightly-coloured rainbow beads, with pure white elements or in a dark walnut wood. Our dummy chains are crafted by hand in Germany. There may be variations in colour due to the nature of the materials. The silicone ring is ideal for fixing different dummies (with or without a ring) and small additional items such as, for example, rattles or teething rings. In that way everything stays where it should. Our dummy chains comply with DIN EN 12586:2007, the European safety standard for dummy holders.
- Depending on the type of fastening, dummies or other pacifiers such as orris root can be attached to a lug or silicone ring. These can than be attached to the baby’s clothes so that they are always readily at hand.
Material and care advice
Wooden chain: 100 % wood
Clip: wood and stainless steel
- Do not use pungent cleaning agents for cleaning the pacifier fastener.
- Simply wipe the pacifier fastener with a moist cloth if it is soiled.
- The pacifier fastener can be disposed of in the household waste and can be burned without problems.