Wooden gripping rings with natural rubber beads
Grasp – Feel – Play
- Promotes fine motor skills and the baby’s sense of touch
- Soft natural rubber beads to bite down on for the time of teething
- Easy to grip
- Without BPA and phthalates
- Made in Germany
- Material: natural rubber and maple wood
- Designs: forest and meadow
Our wooden gripping rings with natural rubber beads are handmade in Germany. We use both wooden and natural rubber beads for the toys. Due to the material, the rubber beads are suitable for chewing on and perfect for teething babies. Babies explore the world using their mouth, hands and eyes. The natural shape of our toys and the colors arouse the little ones curiosity and invite babies hands to explore. With this toy first experiences with different shapes and structures can be made in a playful way, and the sense of touch is trained on the side.
Simply put the wooden toy in your baby’s hand, so that he/she can play with it. The wooden toys must only be used indoors.
Material and care advice
Natural rubber beads and wood or wooden rings
- Do not use pungent cleaning agents for cleaning the wooden toys.
- Simply wipe the wooden toy with a damp cloth before using it for the first time and then regularly if it gets dirty.