Organic soft playdough
For little artists
- For kneading, crafting and creative let off steam, promotes fine motor skills
- Soft, easy to shape plasticine in different colors
- Made in Germany
- Made from natural and renewable raw materials with food grade colors
- 3 different sets: 4 cups with 120 ml each of plasticine in yellow, red, blue, green incl. mixing instructions or 3 cups with 120 ml of plasticine each in orange, purple and pink or 2 cups with 120 ml each of plasticine in black and white
Our Organic soft playdough is made from natural, renewable raw materials. For this we use vegetable pigments in food quality. Our Organic soft playdough has been tested by an independent testing institute according to the toy standard DIN EN 71. In accordance with the standard, our Organic soft playdough clay contains a bitter substance to prevent the little ones from licking and swallowing the clay. We recommend the organic soft playdough from the age of 12 months. Children under 3 years of age should be supervised by adults. Please observe the safety instructions!
- Clean hands before and after using the playdough.
- After use, put the playdough back in the tub and close it to make sure it is airtight.
- Used playdough cannot be kept for a long period of time.
- The natural product can deteriorate if dirt and bacteria get into the product.
- Please observe the best before date on the packaging and on the bottom of the storage tubs.
- Contains wheat and gluten.
Material and care advice
Ingredients: water, wheat flour*, vegetable oil*, salt, citric acid, plant-based pigments which are food-grade quality.
Preservative: Potassium sorbate
Bitter substance: Denatonium benzoate.
The product is vegan and free from soya, milk, palm oil, eggs, peanuts, walnuts and parabens.
Notes on cleaning:
- Remove the excess playdough and let the rest dry.
- You can then brush or rub off the remnants from the fabric.
- Fabrics can be washed at 40°C in a washing machine, should they be soiled from using playdough.
- Remove the large pieces first using lukewarm water. But avoid contact with light and delicate fabrics/surfaces.
Disposal instructions: The individual containers must be closed tightly when stored and protected from direct sunlight or sources of heat. Store in a dark, cool place. Please separate the individual packaging components and dispose of them in the relevant recycling system. Please be aware of regional disposal guidelines.