Gripping ring with fabric ears
Grasp – Feel – Play
- Trains the tactile sense
- Washable fabric ears made of 100% cotton
- Wood from sustainable cultivation
- Material: fabric ears: 100% cotton; Wooden ring: maple
- Designs: grey, pink, petrol blue
The combination of a solid wooden ring and flexible cotton rabbit ears invites babies hands to explore. This gives them their first experiences of playing with different shapes and structures, and trains their ability to grasp and sense of touch at the same time.
Material and care advice
Fabric ears: 100% cotton
Wooden ring: Maple
- Please clean before using for the first time and regularly after that. To do this separate the wooden ring from the fabric part.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents to clean the wooden ring, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- The bunny ears can be washed at 30°C in the washing machine.
- Then dry the ears in a clean and well-ventilated area.
CAUTION: After washing, tie the bunny ears firmly back onto the wooden ring!