Organic Flax Seed Pillow
The cuddly heatable pillow made from organic cotton
- Without optical brighteners
- Removable internal pillow and washable cover
- Cover: 100 % cotton (organic)
- Internal pillow: fabric 100 % cotton (organic)
- Filling: flax seed (organic)
- GOTS Standard
The Organic Flax Seed Pillow can be used to apply momentary heat to increase feelings of wellbeing and especially for easing the body’s aches and pains as a form of heat therapy. The product is only intended for private home use and can be used for babies, children and adults.
The organic Flax Seed Pillow is suitable as a warmer exclusively for the following areas of application:
• Stomach ache/Stomach cramps
• Constipation and flatulence
• Generally warming cold areas of the body
Usage and Heating Instructions
Before heating the pillow, check for any unusual odors, mould stains or burn marks. Dispose of the product immediately if these are present. Please remove the inner pillow from the cover before heating. The following options are available to heat the pillow:
- In a non-preheated oven at a max. temperature of 110 °C for max.5 minutes
- In the microwave (Follow the instructions of the microwave manufacturer!) at max. 300 watt for max. 1 minute
- Place on a lukewarm radiator or tiled stove for a longer period of time
Immediately after heating the pillow, distribute the heat evenly by shaking it! Subsequently insert the inner pillow into the cover. When heated for the first few times, you may find that there is slight moisture on the surface, but this will disappear after repeated use.
Material and care advice
Inner pillow, filling: Flax seeds (controlled organic cultivation)
Inner pillow: 100% cotton (controlled organic cultivation)
Cover, filling: 100% cotton (controlled organic cultivation)
Cover: 100% cotton (controlled organic cultivation)
Care Instructions Cover:
- The cover can be removed and is machine-washable at 30/40 °C
- Please wash the cover before the first use!
- Please observe the care symbols in the product!
Care instructions Pillow:
- Do not wash the inner pillow filled with flax seeds in irder to prevent formation of rot/ mould
- Store the product in a dry place!
- Protect from moisture
Disposal: With normal usage, the procut should be replaced after 4 years. The product can be disposed of in household waste and recycled thermally without any problems. Please separate the individual packaging components and dispose of them in the relevant recycling sytem. Please be aware of regional disposal guidelines.