Natural finger toothbrush
Made from natural rubber
- For gentle teeth cleaning and gum massage
- One massage and one cleaning side for each finger toothbrush
- Ideal fit thanks to flexible grooves and elastic material
- Easy to put on and take off thanks to ribbed closure
- Free from BPA and phthalates
- Packed in workshops for people with disabilities
Our natural finger toothbrush has two different sides. The bristle side is for gentle teeth cleaning, the other side with the different textures is for massaging the gums. Thanks to the flexible grooves on the sides and the elastic material, the finger toothbrush is suitable for virtually any size of finger. In addition, the snug fit ensures that it stays in place on the finger. The position of the finger toothbrush directly on the finger means that you can adjust the pressure much more accurately than with a conventional toothbrush. In addition, the snug fit enables you to adjust the pressure precisely during use. The ribbed closure makes it easier to put on and take off the finger toothbrush. It is made of natural rubber and is free from BPA and phthalates.
The finger toothbrush is designed to gently clean the teeth and massage the gums of babies/small children, adults and those in need of care. It can also be used to clean the tongue.
- Pull the finger toothbrush over a suitable finger.
- Use the bristle side for cleaning the teeth and the dimpled, ridged side for massaging the gums and cleaning the tongue.
Material and care advice
Material: Natural rubber
Care and cleaning instructions:
- Clean the finger toothbrush thoroughly with warm running water before and after each use.
- Before using it for the first time, or if it is extremely dirty, it can be immersed in boiling water for approx. 30 seconds.
- When using toothpaste, make sure that you take extra care to remove all residue.
- Allow the finger toothbrush to air dry and store it in a dry, hygienic place.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or washing up liquid to clean the finger toothbrush.
- Not suitable for being heated up in a microwave or being cleaned in a dishwasher or being steam-sterilised.
- The finger toothbrush may discolour from boiling or over time – this does not affect the quality of the product and is a natural process.
- Note that the finger toothbrush is made of natural rubber. The natural rubber smell will disappear with time and is completely harmless.
Information about Shelf Life and Disposal:
- Replace the finger toothbrush every 4 weeks to ensure safety and hygiene.
- The finger toothbrush can be disposed of in household waste and recycled thermally without any problems.