Organic muslin nappies
Natural helpers for everyday use
- Ideal as a spit cloth, underlay or summer duvet
- Material: 100% cotton from controlled organic cultivation
- Size: app. 70 x 70 cm
- Without optical brighteners
- Skin-friendly and breathable
- Practical double pack
- Available in 3 variations: leaves, sea animals, savannah
Our organic muslin cloths provide indispensable help in all sorts of situations – whether as a burping cloth, underlay or a small summer blanket. The organic muslin cloths are made in Europe. We recommend that the organic muslin cloths are washed before being used for the first time, to make sure that they are wonderfully soft. Please observe the care symbols on the product. The organic muslin cloths may shrink when washed and dried, especially at high tempera- tures. The product can be disposed of along with household waste.
- The cloths/wipes are intended for personal hygiene or cleaning.
- They are versatile and can be used as a burp cloth, padding, summer blanket or facecloth.
- We recommend to wash the cloths before the first use (see care instructions).
- The cloths will then be nice and smooth, cleaned of any soiling due to transport or storage and ready to use.
Material and care advice
Material: 100 % cotton from controlled organic farming
- Please observe the care symbols on the product.
- The cloths can be washed, cleaned and cared for according to the care symbols on the product (textile label).
- Ironing with a moderately hot iron is possible.
- Store product in a dry and clean place in order to avoid the formation of rot/mould!
- The product can be disposed of in the household waste.
Manufacture: For our organic muslin nappies we use carefully selected cotton from controlled organic cultivation. The paper in the folding box is certified and comes from responsibly managed forests. We have our organic gauze nappies produced in Europe to keep transport distances as short as possible.
Use: The organic muslin nappies can be washed according to the care instructions, making them an environmentally friendly alternative to disposable tissues and nappies.
Shelf life: The dense web structure and all-around border ensure that the organic muslin nappies are of high quality, soft, and long lasting.
Disposal: The organic muslin nappies can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without a problem. We recommend disposing of the paper component in paper waste.