Grape Seed Cloud “Sheep”
- Design: sheep embroidery in green
- Size: approx. 17 x 10.5 cm
- Filling: grape seeds
- Fabric: 100 % cotton
- Medical device
- Filled in workshops for handicapped people
The Grape Seed Pillow can be used to apply momentary heat to increase feelings of wellbeing and especially for easing the body’s aches and pains as a form of heat therapy. The product is only intended for private home use and can be used for babies, children and adults.
The Grape Seed Pillow is suitable as a warmer exclusively for the following areas of application:
• Stomach ache/Stomach cramps
• Constipation and flatulence
• Generally warming cold areas of the body
Usage and Heating Instructions
Before heating the pillow, check for any unusual odors, mould stains or burn marks. There are several methods to heat up the pillow:
• Warm in a non-preheated oven at a max. temperature of 110 °C for max. 3 minutes
• Warm in the microwave at max. 180 watt for max. 1 minute (Follow the instructions of the microwave manufacturer!)
• Place on a lukewarm radiator or tiled stove for a longer period of time
Immediately after heating the pillow, distribute the heat evenly by shaking it! When heated for the first few times, you may find that there is slight moisture on the surface, but this will disappear after repeated use.
Material and care advice
Fabric: 100% cotton
Filling: Grape seeds
Care Advice and Storage
Do not wash the Grape Seed Pillow in order to prevent the formation of rot/mould! Store the product in a dry place! Protect from moisture!
Information about Shelf Life and Disposal
We recommend replacing the Grape Seed Pillow after a maximum of 4 years, if used normally. The product can be disposed of in household waste and recycled thermally without any problems. Please separate the individual packaging components and dispose of them in the relevant recycling system. Please be aware of regional disposal guidelines.